Making change happen
- Our Previous Work 2018
- View our work based on service type
- Our Work
- Our Previous Work 2013 – 2017
- Our Work
- Making change happen
- Listening to you
- Understanding things better
- Sight Loss
- How do I find an NHS dentist in Kirklees?
- Making a complaint about Health and Social Care Services
- What do they mean by joined up care?
- Mortality rates in Ward 5 at Dewsbury hospital
- Pinderfields not Dewsbury
- Are all dentists in Kirklees registered with the General Dental Council (GDC)?
- Explaining the changes to the new NHS
- Textphone or texting?
- School House Practice Consultation
- Empowering Patients with better information
- Disposal of sharps bins- Updated list Kirklees 2016
- Disposing of sharps bins in North Kirklees
- BAME Communities and their access to end of life care services
- Enter and view reports
- You said, we did
Healthwatch Kirklees aim is to help people to make changes in the system, to the benefit of everyone.
This is how we will measure how successful we are as an organisation.