COVID- 19 health and wellbeing resources for families
We know this is a worrying time for everyone.
Helping children and young people cope with the information and changes related to the Coronavirus can be a huge
challenge. From school closures and social distancing to increased awareness of infection and hygiene, there is a lot
for children and families to process.
The guide below brings together trustworthy information and resources to support you and your family during these
- Local health and wellbeing support
- Staying well at home and if your child is unwell
- Helping children and young people understand Coronavirus
- Responding to children and young peoples anxiety about Coronavirus
- Bereavement support for children and young people
- Looking after parent and carers wellbeing
- Staying safe online
- Support for children and young people with additional needs
- Things to do while staying at home