The Cancer Alliance Community Panel recruitment drive
Become a member of the cancer community panel and improve cancer care services across West Yorkshire and Harrogate.
The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Cancer Alliance community/patient panel bring together an enthusiastic and committed group of patients, carers, and others who want to ensure that the voices of people affected by cancer are helping to shape and influence services across the region.
They are currently looking for new members from:
- Airedale Wharfedale and Craven
Participation gives you the opportunity to:
- Help the Alliance to design services in order to better support cancer patients.
- Put patients and carers at the very heart of decision-making.
- Share your expertise and participate in cancer discussions and project work.
- Use digital conferencing.
Applications from all areas of West Yorkshire and Harrogate are welcome. The alliance would particularly like to increase patient representation across North Yorkshire and in our more rural communities.