Information service

How can we help you?

Healthwatch Calderdale provides an information, signposting and advice service for the people of Calderdale. The aim of that service is to help you to navigate your way through any difficulties you are having with health and social care services.

People contact us for many different reasons:

  •  They might be struggling to get access to a service they need or to get an appointment
  •  They might have heard some information about a service they use and how that is changing, and they want to make sure that they have got the right information
  •  They might want to make a complaint because they have received a poor service but they are not sure where to start

We want to help people with their queries – we don’t always have all the answers straight away, but we are happy to take away someone’s contact details and get back to them with more information.

If you need some help with a concern, question, or complaint about health and social care services, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the details below.

To find out more about making a complaint about your NHS care click here 

How to get in touch

Call us on 01422 399433, send us an email at, or send us a message by clicking here.  If we do not answer the phone, please leave a message and we will get back to you.

Your details

Your enquiry is confidential; we do not pass your information on to other organisations without your permission. If you do want our assistance, we can only support you with your signed consent. You can find our consent form by clicking here.